Monday, January 31, 2011

Irafghanistan and Crying for Kids?

I don't really want to get political here, but since I have to in this blog, I'll be fair and go OCD on the two most powerful people in DC:  Democrat President Obama, and Speaker of the House Boehner.

It's hard to feel comfortable with your government at the wheel when they say or do some of the things they do.  In fact it can feel like driving a Ford Bronco 2 from a smooth paved road onto gravel while going 120 MPH.  Good things can't come of it.

Such as the President not remembering which war is which between Iraq and Afghanistan while answering questions on, of all sources, Youtube.  Sure, I love me some Youtube, but I'm pretty sure Obamagirl isn't watching when it comes to matters of foreign policy and international warfare.  Wait, is there any other type of warfare?  And does anyone remember Obamagirl?

Then Apparently the Speaker of the House started crying his eyes out on 60 Minutes about kids in school.  And it wouldn't have been so bad if it was the first time he did it.  Now, I suppose it's better to show emotion so people know you're a human instead of a environmentalist android like Al Gore, but don't overdo it man.  Take some lessons from Bush.



Ya just, ya gotta have some inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment